Re: NSF Grant Submission Via Grants.gov Margarita M. Cardona 22 Jan 2007 17:37 EST

We had that problem once. It turns out we had forgotten a comma in our
University's official name and Fastlane created a whole new organization for
us. You should contact the Fastlane helpdesk immediately so they can
transfer the proposals to your organization and delete the new organization
you created. They kept the date stamp of the proposals, but it took several
weeks for them to fix it.
Thanks,
Magui

Margarita M. Cardona, CRA
Senior Grants & Contracts Manager
Office of Sponsored Programs
University of Maryland Baltimore County
1000 Hilltop Circle, ECS 329
Baltimore, MD 21250
Ph: 410-455-8635
Fax: 410-455-1876

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Lauren Oshana
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 5:28 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] NSF Grant Submission Via Grants.gov

Has anyone out there experienced this one?

We've submitted two NSF grants through Grants.gov.  Following each
submission we have gotten emails from NSF noting a successful AOR
(Authorized Organizational Representative) registration, a pseudo SSN and
password sent in separate email.

When I log in, I have access only to Proposals/Supplements/File
Updates/Withdrawals.

Lauren G. Oshana
Associate Director
Research Services