Re: COS vs. InfoEd/SPIN Mason, Linda 19 Dec 2006 17:24 EST

We did a trial run with both, and found Community of Science far broader
in scope. We decided that for the difference in price, we got a lot
more.

Linda Mason

Grant tip: Every program and research grant will be enhanced by the use
of high quality technology for planning and information dissemination.
Remember that OneNet's statewide linkage is unique in the nation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Megan Delaney
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:16 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] COS vs. InfoEd/SPIN

Our office currently uses InfoEd/SPIN to do funding searches for our
faculty/staff. We are currently doing a trial run with Community of
Science; comparing and contrasting the two sites.

Any feedback, thoughts, pros/cons, comparisons, preferences about
InfoEd/SPIN and Community of Science (COS) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Megan

--
Megan E. Delaney