Re: Photos from NCURA Blalack, Adrienne L. (HSC) 14 Dec 2006 15:36 EST

Thank you to all who forwarded me the info on Rick Smiley's photos --
those were the ones! Adrienne

-----Original Message-----
From: Blalack, Adrienne L. (HSC)
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:53 PM
To: 'Research Administration Discussion List'
Subject: Photos from NCURA

I attended the NCURA National Meeting, and at the "night of music" on
Tuesday night, a gentleman from Region 3 took a few photos of me with my
infant son. I gave him my business card, but never received the photos.
I didn't write down his name or institution, so I'm hoping he's a member
of this list and still has the photos that he could please send to me.
My e-mail address is: xxxxxx@ouhsc.edu

Thanks!
Adrienne Blalack