Re: Fwd: Re: Grants.gov: French letters Juile Edgerton 08 Dec 2006 13:45 EST

Please contact me...I'm from that area. You can include them without the
accents as it's just the same alphabet save for pronunciation markings.
I've submitted proposals with letters containing names having special
accents fine...for the French, I can provide you with the appropriate Word
codes to reproduce them. ;)

Julie

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Vonnie Perkins
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 6:55 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Fwd: Re: Grants.gov: French letters

Good Morning:
Please see the attached email concerning Grants.gov applications with
French letters with special characters. Has anyone submitted joint
proposals with a country whose alphabet has special character associated
with certain letters? If so, did they make to Grants.gov and the agency
without any glitches?

Thanks,
Vonnie

Vonnie Y. Perkins