Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy Dennis Pafrath 07 Dec 2006 17:21 EST

Has any institution that are state supported done any contract negotiations
with CURE (Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy).  They are being
difficult with the Indemnification langauge.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dennis Paffrath

Dennis J. Paffrath
Director, Grants & Contracts