Re: Grants.gov to FastLane (or not) McWhorter,Sharon 06 Dec 2006 15:08 EST

The only "less than happy path" message that we have received was an
email to the sponsored research office and PI notifying both of an
overdue final project report by either the PI or one of his/her Co-PIs.
The message indicates that the report must be submitted in order to
avoid delay in processing the proposal.

From my perspective this is a good message - one that I'm happy to see
NSF enforcing.

Sharon McWhorter
Interim Director
Research Services and Sponsored Programs
The University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325-2102
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Beattie
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 2:17 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Grants.gov to FastLane (or not)

Hi,
I am want to expand my campus Grants.gov training to include more
info about NSF.  For my NIH slides, I include letters from the
Commons telling PI of errors, warnings or  happy path.  We do not
have any messages from NSF telling of errors.  Not that we are so
good here, just not that many submissions, yet.  I have some happy
path messages.

Would someone who happened to have bad luck with a submission to NSF
and got an error message please send me a copy.  Delete references to
names.

Thanks much.

Bob