Re: Revising NIH Proposals Charlie Hathaway 05 Dec 2006 16:32 EST

I think Gwen's SRA route is the usual method (so you need formal receipt
and assignment first).  And remember that you never really get to correct,
as in "edit".  Instead, you get to supplement with corrected versions.
The reviewers still get to see all of the goofs that were originally made.

Charlie