Re: NIH eRA Commons not loading Laurie Henry 16 Nov 2006 16:34 EST

In the past we have had similar problems with esnap submissions. When we
were unsuccessful with getting the problem resolved by submitting a support
request, we contacted the Division of Extramural Activities Support, OER NIH
directly at (301)594-6584 and received permission to fax the progress report
to them at (301)480-4776.

Laurie A. Henry, MBA
Director, Sponsored Projects Administration
Temple University
Office of the Vice President for Research
Health Sciences Center
3400 N Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140
(215) 707-8388 Voice
(215) 707-8387 Fax
email:xxxxxx@temple.edu
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this e-mail,
including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail, delete the e-mail from your system, and