RE accounting assistance to student financial services Zoya Hamilton 14 Nov 2006 12:11 EST

Rochelle,

Our Research and Sponsored Programs Office does work with the financial
services accounts.

1.  Institution Name - University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (UAPB)

2.  Amount of sponsored activity award funding last fiscal year - $34
mln (including Student Loan Authority)

3.  Does your post award office set up student financial services
accounts? Yes
4.  Does your post award office draw down funds for student financial
services programs? Yes

5.  If you provide other services to your student financial services
office, please list them below:
Reconciliation between COD, GAPS and our institution's General Ledger

Zoya Hamilton
Associate Director
of Research and Sponsored Programs
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff