Re: Upward Bound - changed forms? Priscilla Kimboko 07 Nov 2006 13:08 EST

I hope Arnie is not required to resubmit her proposals.  I haven't had a chance to check out the many such messages on the RESADM list serve.  If you haven't seen them, maybe Irene has...

Priscilla J. Kimboko, Ph.D.
Dean of Graduate Studies & Grants Administration
Grand Valley State University
336 C DeVos
401 W. Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
616-331-7105 Office
616-331-7265 Direct line
616-331-7317 FAX
xxxxxx@gvsu.edu
www.gvsu.edu/gsga
www.gvsu.edu/research_dev
www.gvsu.edu/ncaselfstudy

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
 Mahatma Gandhi

>>> xxxxxx@GOVST.EDU 11/07/06 10:20 AM >>>
Amy, I lied - we just got the same message!  Have you downloaded the
package?  I am going to do that now!!!!!

Mary

Mary H. Watson, Ph.D

OFFICE OF SPONSORED PROGRAMS AND RESEARCH

GOVERNORS STATE UNIVERSITY

University, Park, IL  60466-0975