Re: NSF Grant Award Timeline Phil Myers 27 Oct 2006 16:51 EST
They wouldn't be calling unless they were seriously considering an
award. Be patient. The NSF has been great in cutting down the length of
time in making awards. I'd say you've got at least two months before
you'll hear, maybe more. Stay in touch with you sponsored programs
office, and perhaps ask the leader what she thinks.