Re: PI review of circulars Michael DeShazo 27 Oct 2006 08:44 EST

May I ask for clarification on what is meant by "formally compare the
equipment expenditures against OMB Circular A-21"?

In addition I'd like to make a comment.  Maybe its my naïveté, but are
there not a few other benchmarks against which one measures allowability
other than A-21, e.g. institutional policy?

Regards,
Michael DeShazo, CRA
Budget/Fiscal Analyst Lead
Fiscal Compliance and Outreach, RAA