Re: Bizarre Grants.Gov Rejection knightcl 25 Oct 2006 15:54 EST

Diane,

If you aren't using "Version 2 Forms" you'll get this
rejection notice every time.  Be sure you've got the latest
set of forms.  It happened to us on an R21.

Carole

> While I wait for help from the ERA Commons people, I
> thought I'd see if any of you have successfully navigated
> this one . . . .
>
> I submitted our NIH AREA earlier today (noon our time),
> and saw it was rejected with errors because the due date
> had passed. Yet the due date, according to NIH, is today
> at 5 pm our time. Huh. So I resubmitted. Same thing. Is
> this a result of a very busy system, or a genuine error
> I've not yet fathomed?
>
> I'll take any insight, advice, war stories, or sympathy
> you can muster.  --
>
> Best,
>
> Diane M. Schmitz
> Assistant Director, Pre-Award Administration
> Office of Grant & Research Development
> Eastern Washington University
> Cheney WA 99004-2444
> Phone:  (509) 359-2517    * Fax:  (509) 359-6693
>
> http://www.ewu.edu/grants

> are available
>  via our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on
> "Listserv Lists")

Carole Knight, Ph.D.
Associate Dean & Director
Office of Research Services Administration
Saint Louis University
3634 Lindell Blvd., #305
St. Louis, Mo  63108
314-977-3925