Re: Bizarre Grants.Gov Rejection Schaffner, Jan 25 Oct 2006 15:35 EST

Is there a later Grants.gov application package available?

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Diane Schmitz
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 4:29 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Bizarre Grants.Gov Rejection

While I wait for help from the ERA Commons people, I thought I'd see if
any of you have successfully navigated this one . . . .

I submitted our NIH AREA earlier today (noon our time), and saw it was
rejected with errors because the due date had passed. Yet the due date,
according to NIH, is today at 5 pm our time. Huh. So I resubmitted. Same
thing. Is this a result of a very busy system, or a genuine error I've
not yet fathomed?

I'll take any insight, advice, war stories, or sympathy you can muster.
--

Best,

Diane M. Schmitz
Assistant Director, Pre-Award Administration Office of Grant & Research
Development Eastern Washington University Cheney WA 99004-2444
Phone:  (509) 359-2517	* Fax:  (509) 359-6693

http://www.ewu.edu/grants