Re: New NIH deadlines Debbie Smith 23 Oct 2006 09:43 EST

I agree with the comment about the "staffing nightmare."  It was difficult
enough with six major deadlines a year . . . we now have a deadline 24 times
a year for NIH alone (not to mention all the RFAs/RFPs that can be due any
day)!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Caudill Pam" <xxxxxx@POBOX.UPENN.EDU>
To: <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] New NIH deadlines

I agree that the 5th will still be a heavy deadline date and would add that
my
concern is the spreading of the deadlines from the 25th of one month through
the middle of the next will be a staffing nightmare.  Instead of not
allowing
time off during the week prior to the first of each of the deadline months,
we
now have many more dates to work around.

Pam