Re: Question RE: late submission of an R15 electronic submission to the NIH because of study section duties Charlie Hathaway 17 Oct 2006 11:30 EST

The policy has always been that permission for a late application is not
granted in advance:
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-06-086.html

I know recent study section service is always accepted, but I'd be careful
about the language used (i.e. spell it out and don't mention permission).
Person receiving the application may take a more formal approach than the
program officer who "granted permission".

CH