Re: How do you physically pay your human participants in research? Melissa Jordan 13 Oct 2006 17:18 EST

As a study participant, I have also received gift cards good for
groceries etc. (human research studies from UCD). Convenient and quick
when an initial blood draw determines participation.

Melissa Jordan
University of California, Davis