Re: Good Grants.gov news Charlie Hathaway 27 Sep 2006 20:51 EST

OK, that's it!!  I have just secured passage aboard HMS ErrorsandWarnings
to Tristan da Cunha, the remotest inhabited island in the world, ETA 5 AM
GMT 27 January 2007, where I shall submit an R01 using PureEdge following
wireless satellite ftp file transfer from my home institution, surrounded
by rockhopper penguins and elephant seals.

Remote research administration rules!

CH