Re: NEH Forms Pamela Miller 27 Sep 2006 15:19 EST

Our Asst. Director, Carmen, just figured this out for me!  It should work
now--thanks a lot.

Pam

Pamela F. Miller, Ph.D.
Director, Office of Sponsored Projects
The University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
TEL  415-422-5368
FAX 415-422-6222
EMAIL xxxxxx@usfca.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Elizabeth C. Lieberman
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 1:01 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] NEH Forms

We're working on one of these as well.  If you have the full version of
Adobe Acrobat (not just Acrobat Reader), you can pull the file with the
budget form apart and reassemble it into a new file, with as many copies
of the year-by-year pages as you need.  At least that's what we're
planning to do.  We haven't done it yet.

Liz

Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org> on
Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 3:43 PM -0500 wrote:
>Yes-I have it in this format. I know can fill it out and then print only
>the pages I want as a pdf file; I was just hoping not to have to do it
>this way.  I also have to do two of these since we are requesting more
>than one year of funding and the form only presents one year. It's just a
>bit awkward.
Liz Lieberman
Director, Office of Sponsored Research
Assistant Dean of the College
Wellesley College
106 Central Street
Wellesley, MA 02481-8203
Phone: (781) 283-3587;  Fax: (781) 283-3695
E-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu