Re: PHS Grants Policy Statement Peter J Newman 27 Sep 2006 14:53 EST

Carole,

The July 5, 2006 grants.gov application guide for SF 424 (R&R) has the
following article and refers to both policy statements to be used for
NIH or PHS non-NIH, whichever case applies.

 1.5	Grants Policy Statements
The PHS Grants Policy Statement serves as a term and condition of award
and is a compilation of the salient features of policies and various
policy issues regarding the administration of PHS grant awards,
excluding NIH awards.
The NIH Grants Policy Statement serves as a term and condition of award
and is a compilation of the salient features of policies and various
policy issues regarding the administration of NIH awards.
Both publications are available from the following NIH website:
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/policy.htm.

Regards,
Peter

Peter J. Newman, MBA
Grants and Contracts Officer
Office of Grants and Contracts Administration
1170 Administration Building
701 South 20th Street
Birmingham, AL  35294-0111
Phone: (205) 934-5266