Re: NASA and Expanded Authorities-more Pamela Miller 13 Sep 2006 15:40 EST

Ashley,

Seriously--I appreciated your reaction--so much is always going on in our
field that when a research administrator chances on some order in the midst
of ongoing chaos, it is worth celebrating!

Pam

Pamela F. Miller, Ph.D.
Director, Office of Sponsored Projects
The University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
TEL  415-422-5368
FAX 415-422-6222
EMAIL xxxxxx@usfca.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Ashley Turbeville
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 1:28 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] NASA and Expanded Authorities-more

I am sorry. I didn't mean to send that out to the ListServ.  Sorry
everyone.  I was just happy to see it on our Website.  Thanks to all for
all of the good information that hits the ListServ.  I learn a lot from
you all.

>>> xxxxxx@USFCA.EDU 09/13/06 3:25 PM >>>
It is nice when that happens!  Glad to make your day :-)