Re: CRA Reviews in California Diaz, Catherine 30 Aug 2006 14:17 EST

Hi Christopher,

Sorry, but there won't be a review session before the October 06 exam.
Since I'm new on the RACC Board, I'm not quite ready to lead sessions,
but next year I'll arrange plenty of session within Northern and
Southern California, plus, we can expand to other Western regional
States if the need exists.    There has been a tremendous amount of CRA
interest in California, and since I'm here, this is the area I'll focus
on first.

Anyone interested in the exam should go to RACC's Body of Knowledge
http://www.cra-cert.org/BodyOfKnowledge.htm and go through each
category, link, by link.   It's a lot of material, but the CRA Exam is
based on this Body of Knowledge, so this is the place to start.

I'll announce CRA Review Session dates and locations on this Listserv
(and on RACC's website) as soon as this information is available.

Thank you.

 Cathy

____________________________
Catherine J. Diaz, CRA
Chief Administrative Officer
University of California, Davis
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine
One Shields Avenue
Tupper Hall, Room 4303
Davis, CA  95616
Phone:   (530)  752-2927