Re: Residual funds and discretionary accounts Breen, Cornelius 30 Aug 2006 11:00 EST

Ruth,
We ask for justification/explanation when the remaining direct cost
balance exceeds 15% of the original budget.  Our policy regarding use of
the residual funds is pretty much identical to yours.

Neal Breen, CRA
Manager, Grant Administration
Office for Sponsored Programs
University of Connecticut