Re: NIH electronic submission question Shapiro, Steve 29 Aug 2006 11:16 EST

Hi Larkin,

The Univesity of Oregon has prepared an instruction sheet to help our
Mac users. You may also find it helpful.

http://orsa.uoregon.edu/index.cfm?topLevCat=eproposals&secLevCat=grants_
gov&page=macintosh

We provide a four step process for our faculty to prepare their Mac
computers to run the Citrix client. Some of the information is specific
to our institution. Feel free to edit the PDF document as necessary for
your institution.

Steve Shapiro
Office of Research Services and Administration
University of Oregon
5219 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403

o) 541-346-0720