Re: FW: PureEdge/grants.gov electronic submission errors Charlie Hathaway 29 Aug 2006 11:15 EST

We have had one crash and loss of file using the parent R21...it followed an attachment of a file from a cd or flash drive.

To date, the ONLY real dissatisfaction we have had with PureEdge concerns these multiple access and file transfer issues.  So I am dismayed by your message.

Can anyone else comments on whether this kind of problem is general for files shared on a network?

CH