Re: cost share help * can we use space ? Barbara Gray 25 Aug 2006 18:00 EST

Carolyn,
I 'll answer part two of your question. I believe you can use the value
of the partners' space as cost-share since they're not collecting
indirect from the feds. However, I will defer to those more knowlegeable
to give you advice on how the value of that space should be established.
Barbara

Barbara H. Gray
Director of Sponsored Research
Desert Research Institute