Re: [SPAM:#####] Re: [RESADM-L] NIH proposals, letters of support Julie Edgerton 10 Aug 2006 17:41 EST

Hello, I agree with Debbie on the second question.  For Key Personnel, I’ve
always been taught that only researchers who will influence or direct the
course of research should be on there, and these are usually folks who
remain on the budget for at least one full grant year. Undergrads are
usually NOT going to steer the research in one direction or another. Certain
Grad students and/or MD/PhD's are the type that usually could influence the
course of research with what they find out while performing their research
tasks.

I hope this helps.

Julie Edgerton
Associate Director, Finance & Administration
Department of Surgery
Div. of Plastic Surgery
Div. of Multi-Organ Transplantation
Stanford University