Re: NIH Proposal Submission Jon Hart 02 Aug 2006 15:16 EST

Chris,

You can look at our website:  www.rockefeller.edu and then go to
Departments:  Sponsored Programs.  We have a grantwriting tools page, forms
page, etc.  Most of the information you need will be on the NIH and
grants.gov electronic submission websites; however, we also have videos of
our Grantsmanship 101 presentation (with panels of faculty discussing the
peer review process) and links to several valuable grantwriting tools.

The NIH COI policy is essentially the same as NSF.

Good luck!

Joni

Jon Hart, M.P.A., C.I.P.
Senior Director
Office of Sponsored Programs Administration
Human Subjects Protections Program
The Rockefeller University
email:  xxxxxx@mail.rockefeller.edu
Tel:  (212) 327-8054; fax:  (212) 327-8400