Re: Leasing computers Barbara Gray 01 Aug 2006 17:23 EST

It's been a good many years since my experience with this, but at one of
my prior institutions, we had a major DEd project and we leased
computers and other types of office equipment and furnishings.  Funding
eventually went away, as did staff and all the leased stuff.  However, I
think I would ask the program officer.

--
Barbara H. Gray
Director of Sponsored Research