Re: Max xfd (PureEdge) File sizes? Charlie Hathaway 10 Jul 2006 16:58 EST

File size will increase in Feb more because of the greater probability of
graphics in the pdfs than because of more pages.  With the SIGs in March,
we saw some files sizes triple simply because a single figure was added to
one page.