Re: Small Business Subcontracting Plan Barbara Gray 05 Jul 2006 11:20 EST

Hi, Susan,
Hope you are doing well.  If you don't get one in word, send me the pdf
and I'll see if I can convert it and send it back.  I bought some
software called "PDF Converter Professional 3.0" from ScanSoft, Inc. and
it has been a great investment.  I use it mostly for routine documents
that don't have a lot of formatting, so I'm not sure how much editing
would be required to get it in shape.  Let me know if you want to try
this...
Barbara

Susan Greene wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have a small business subcontracting plan in a PDF file but am
> unable to find one in a Word document. I can make the PDF fillable,
> but there are so many spaces to format, it would be time consuming.
> Do any of you happen to have one in Word?  Thanks in advance for checking!
>
> Susan
>
>--
>Susan A. Greene, CRA, Grants & Contracts Administrator,
>Medical University of South Carolina, Research & Sponsored Programs,
>19 Hagood Ave., Suite 606 (express), Mailbox 250808 (U.S. Postal),
>Charleston, SC  29425-0808 (express, use, 29425), PH:  843-792-2040, FX:  843-792-6447

Barbara H. Gray
Director of Sponsored Research
Desert Research Institute
2215 Raggio Parkway