Re: SF 424 R&R application filing name Sue Marshall 03 Jul 2006 16:14 EST

We use our internal proposal routing form #, PI last name, sponsor
acronym (e.g., 521961 Harris NIH).  Keeping track of the emails (too
many) is the real problem.  We have assigned a support staff person to
monitor (on a simple spreadsheet) the incoming emails for each proposal,
making sure they get to the sponsor.  For NIH and the horrible HRSA
continuations it gets more complicated.

How are others handling the NIH f/up - i.e., not mandatory now but NIH
still strongly encourages PIs to view the image??

Thanks.

Sue

--
Sue Marshall, Grants