Re: Sad News (VACATION: 7/3-7/7) Carolyn Foster 01 Jul 2006 08:22 EST

Hello -

I'm on vacation Monday, July 3rd, through Friday, July 7th, returning to the office on Monday, July 10th.  I will not have access to voicemail or email, but I will respond to your message when I return on the 10th.  If you need immediate assistance, please contact RGC at (503) 494-7784.

Regards,
Carolyn

>>> "xxxxxx@hrinet.org" 07/01/06 06:17 >>>

Thought you all might want to know that Michael Chermside has posted
his comments made during the burial service for Chuck.  -- Evelyn

--
Evelyn J. Ford, Associate Director
Office of Research Support Services