Re: Intro to revised R21 Jean C. Linder 28 Jun 2006 11:52 EST

This one-page limit for the resubmission introduction is explained in the
parent PA for unsolicited R21s.  It is also be true for R03 resubmissions.
-Jean

At 09:40 AM 6/28/2006, you wrote:
>We've got applications rejected by NIH for both the R21 and R03 because
>of the 1 page limit on Introductions.  It is true that the application
>kit and instructions state a 3 page limit, but the NIH system is only
>accepting one page.  The Help desk told our PI 1 page and it was finally
>accepted, in both our submissions, when we reduced the Introduction to
>one page.
>
>Maryellen O'Brien
>Assistant Director
>Office of Research and
>   Sponsored Programs
>Rutgers, The State University
>ASB III, 3 Rutgers Plaza
>New Brunswick, NJ  08901
>
>Voice:  732-932-0150 x2111
>Fax:     732-932-0162
>email:  xxxxxx@orsp.rutgers.edu
>web:   http://orsp.rutgers.edu

 Jean C. Linder
 Contract & Grant Officer
 Univ. of California, San Diego
 Ofc. of Contract & Grant Admin.     voice:  (858) 534-0244
 9500 Gilman Drive, 0934               fax:  (858) 534-0280
 La Jolla, CA 92093-0934         e-mail:  xxxxxx@ucsd.edu

 OCGA Web Site:  http://ocga3.ucsd.edu