Re: Sad News - Please sign guestbook Debbie Smith 26 Jun 2006 09:32 EST

I'm sure we will all miss his wisdom and generous sharing of years of
experience.

Sad news, indeed.

Debbie

Deborah (Debbie) L. Smith, Ed.D.
Director, Research Administration
UT Health Science Center
910 Madison, Suite 823
Memphis, TN  38163
901 448-4823
901 448-7600 fax
xxxxxx@utmem.edu
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Shambrook" <xxxxxx@MUSC.EDU>
To: <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Sad News - Please sign guestbook

Thank you for sharing this heart-breaking news.  I would encourge those that
knew and appreciated Chuck to follow the link Sue provided and sign the
guestbook.  His family should know what a nationwide impact this man made on
our lives.

I sure will miss him.
-Jennifer

Jennifer Morgan Shambrook, MHA

Associate Chair for Research Administration
Co-Director Division of Public Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science
Medical University of South Carolina
67 President Street, Suite 504
Charleston, South Carolina  29425

voice:  843-792-0191
fax:  843-792-0048
email:  xxxxxx@musc.edu

>>> xxxxxx@VCU.EDU 06/26/06 09:22AM >>>
Good morning -

I'm very sorry to inform you of the passing of Herbert "Chuck" Chermside.
Chuck was a mentor to many of us over the years and had a wonderful way of
conveying his message so that all understood.  I know many of us saved the
explanations he provided via this listserve for future reference.

He will be missed.

Please see the link below for further information.

http://www.legacy.com/TimesDispatch/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=18221439

Sue

Susan E. Robb, CRA, Director
Office of Sponsored Programs