Re: AOR, SO, etc Carmen Silva, USF Office of Sponsored Projects 22 Jun 2006 16:16 EST

I *am* an AOR for Grants.gov; the AO designation is for NIH (my
original concern).  In my first reply I stated that I first contacted
GG and *they* suggested I also consult NIH.  Seemed sensible to
me.   I did not come on this forum for a debate, only to help someone
out with my own experience.  For my own purposes I shall of course
take no one's word but that of GG and NIH (vs. anyone's quotes from
said agencies).