Re: AOR, SO, etc Charlie Hathaway 22 Jun 2006 16:01 EST

NIH doesn't decide who can submit an application via Grants.gov.  Grants.gov decides. And Grants.gov says you must be designated an "AOR" by your instituion.  You may also be an NIH AO, or an NIH SO, or the coach of a Little league team.  But what matters is that you are an AOR.

I have an NIH Help Desk email that says "Spaces in pdf file names should be ok."   Yeee...yah.

CH