Re: Accounting capabilities using Oracle FMS or other grant accounting systems Robert Kaderle 22 Jun 2006 09:18 EST

Good day:

On the subject of pre-award costs, can personnel costs ever be justified as
allowable pre-award costs?  Is a timing gap in renewal funding valid
justification, or is that deemed to be institutional expense?

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Robert Kaderle

Robert Kaderle
Finance Manager

Case Western Reserve University
Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology
10900 Euclid Avenue
Room W200; LC 4960
Cleveland OH 44106

Phone: 216-368-3947
Fax: 216-368-3055
Email: xxxxxx@case.edu

 *** Confidentiality Notice ***
Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to Case Western Reserve
University may be contained in this message.  If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this
message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may
have been addressed to you in error, you may not read, use, copy, disclose
to others, or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should
destroy this message from your system and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail.

Of