Re: NIH system error Johnson, Edward Jr. 05 Jun 2006 13:36 EST

Check your program income section of the Checklist page. We had someone
indicate that there was program income but did not site the source in
the package. It threw this error till we removed the reference to the
program income. There was no program income on the project so this an
easy fix. If there was, and the source was listed, then all should have
been fine we suspect.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Janet Goucher
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 2:10 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH system error

Has anyone received the following message when submitting to NIH?
"NIH has received the electronic application identified above, submitted
through Grants.gov.   A system error has occurred and processing of the
application has not been able to proceed."
I've contacted the commons and they are not sure what the problem is but
they are working on it.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
--
Janet Goucher