Re: resubmission of a g.g resubmission follow up question Bonnie Kwit 01 Jun 2006 11:01 EST

What's the deal.  I re-submitted an R21 on Tuesday morning, got my four
e-mails from G.g but it still is not showing up in commons. So Pam, you
submitted a R21 and R03 yesterday and it showed up in commons this morning.
What do I do????

Bonnie Kwit
Grants & Contracts Officer
Oakland University
544 O'Dowd Hall
(248) 370-4116

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On Behalf Of
Pam Caudill
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:30 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] resubmission of a g.g resubmission follow up
question

So yesterday we submitted a R03 and a R21 with the same title.  We then had
to resubmit both of them.  Only the second one showed up in the Commons this
morning.  Is that because the resubmission of the first application was
overwritten by the resubmission of the second?  Should we resubmit the
missing application with a slightly different title?

pam
Pamela S. Caudill
Director, Pre-Award Non-Financial Administration
University of Pennsylvania
Office of Research Services
3451 Walnut Street.
P-221 Franklin Building