Re: NIH PI assurances Jennifer Donais 31 May 2006 06:29 EST

At UMass Amherst, we incorporated the statement into our internal
routing form

David Hollingsworth wrote:

>With the implementation of the new NIH forms, effective May 10, 2006,
>how are institutions implementing the new NIH requirement for the
>applicant organization to secure and retain a written assurance from the
>Principal Investigator (PI) prior to submitting an application to the
>PHS.
>
>Are you
>1. Using a separate assurance form?
>or
>2. Incorporating the required statements into your standard routing
>form?

Jennifer A. Donais, CRA
Associate Director
Office of Grant and Contract Administration
Research Administration Building
70 Butterfield Terrace
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003