Re: Problems with Submitting the proposal David Hollingsworth 25 May 2006 17:22 EST

I are having the problem that Charlie described below.  However, our
computer folks have reloadedthe PureEdge update and have been on the
phone with grants.gov support and it seems to show that the update is
loaded.

The computer support folks wiped the hard drive on another person's
computer in the office, reloaded pureEdge and now that person can not
submit either.

Has anyone encountered this where the update shows to be loaded but it
is not working?

David

==================
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Charlie Hathaway
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:15 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH R21 submissions

Hint....
We were submitting to Grants.gov and the AOR had signed in and pushed
all the right buttons but nothing was happening...except sands in the
hourglass.  Reason?  AOR had installed PureEdge but NOT the PureEdge
update.  After we put that in, all went thru fine.  (Now we know what
the update does)

thanks

Charlie