Re: Seeking local knowledge: Cambridge, MA Kristen Wolff 19 May 2006 15:04 EST

When I lived in Boston, you could swing a cat in Cambridge and hit a
half-dozen really excellent Indian restaurants, is that still true?  If
so, I recommend doing so, although these days I don't think you're
allowed to swing cats anymore.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Katherine A. Warthen
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 11:25 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Seeking local knowledge: Cambridge, MA

Legal Seafood, great place if you enjoy seafood.
Also, you can visit Harvard Square, there are  variety of places to
dine.

Enjoy your visit....

Katherine Warthen
Grant/Contract Manager
Health Research, Inc. Roswell Park Division Elm and Carlton Streets
Buffalo, New York 14263
Phone: 716 845-3001
Fax:  716 845-8873
Email address: xxxxxx@healthresearch.org