Re: Seeking local knowledge: Cambridge, MA Lorraine Doyle 19 May 2006 08:18 EST

Geoffrey,

There are wonderful restaurants within easy walking distance of the
Hyatt (the one that is on the river, right?) If you like Tibetan or
Chinese or Irish or American. And, I am only referencing the
restaurants that you can walk to. In Harvard Square, there are even
more.

Should you feel adventurous and want to come to Davis Square in
Somerville, which borders on Cambridge and is easily accessible by the
Red line, let me know and I can scope them out, too.

Have fun!

Lorraine Doyle
Administrator, Vitamins and Carcinogenesis