Re: Setting up a Competitive grant program Michael Wetherholt 12 May 2006 13:34 EST

Mary:

At Murray State University we have awarded grants to other
institutions (from non-profit and federal sources) in the past.  If
you want to discuss further, just give me a call at 270-809-3536.

Michael Wetherholt, M.B.A., C.R.A.
Director
Office of Sponsored Programs
Murray State University