Re: InfoEd Proposal Development System Tye Rougas 10 May 2006 17:10 EST

Texas A&M Research Foundation has implemented InfoEd's Human Subjects
Management, Lab Animals Management, Proposal Development, and Proposal
Tracking modules.
We are in the process of implementing the S2S portion of PD, PAM, and
the Protocol Development modules for Lab Animals and Human Subjects.

We currently have 2 to 2.5 FTEs providing IT support for our InfoEd
implementation.  My experience has been that the system's administrative
setups are not that extensive or time consuming to perform from an IT
standpoint.  We just recently upgraded to the latest version of PD and
as Patty noted, the new checklist tools from InfoEd allowed us to
complete the additional configuration setups in about 20 minutes.

Tye

On Wed, 10 May 2006 13:22:09 -0500, Strasma, James
<xxxxxx@UILLINOIS.EDU> wrote:

>The University of Illinois team currently includes 4.5+ FTEs, in a 3
>campus implementation of InfoEd's Proposal Tracking and Proposal
>Development modules, including StoS.
>
>-Jim S.
>

>Jim Strasma, InfoEd Systems Manager, xxxxxx@uillinois.edu

Lists")