Re: Question on grants.gov AOR and E-Business Point of Contact Bill Campbell 09 May 2006 10:03 EST

Donna and RESADMers, at my institution I serve as the AOR, but I insist
that we complete our institutional approval process before I press that
final button.  We're still using a paper form for that approval, so the
proposer must obtain signatures from dept chair and dean, then I usually
get the provost's signature.  To my mind, that gives me the authority to
'sign' for the university in grants.gov.

Our post-award office is the e-business contact--I don't want any part
of it.

Regards, Bill

Bill Campbell
Director, Grants & Research