Re: Question on grants.gov AOR and E-Business Point of Contact Charlie Hathaway 09 May 2006 08:52 EST

I think the issue is the pain threshold at which people begin to feel they
"have to" make the change.

See archived discussion about 1-2 weeks ago (and about 2 months ago), the
decentralization of AORs.