Re: Subagreements on Grants.gov applications Elsa Nadler 05 May 2006 14:45 EST

Page I-92 of the SF424 instructions say "This file must explain "the
programmatic, fiscal, and administrative arrangements to be made between
the applicant organization and the consortium organizations(s)." It
does not matter if it is modular or not for this section. Instructions
for modular subcontract/consortium agreements are on page I-77 of the
April 7, 2006 application guide.
 good luck, Elsa

Elsa G. Nadler, EdD
Grants Manager
Department of Community Medicine
1 Medical Center Drive
PO Box 9190
West Virginia University
Morgantown, WV 26506-9190

Tel: 304/293-3546
Fax: 304/293-6685

>>> xxxxxx@MUSC.EDU 05/05/06 2:57 PM >>>
You neglected to mention it is the modular budget page.