Re: Value Added Tax on Research Subcontracts to Dutch Institution Robert Miller 18 Apr 2006 09:34 EST

Before discussing the specific tax issue, the primary issue seems to
be the contract language and what was actually agreed to.

My suggestion is not to discuss the matter with the sub and refer this
matter to your legal counsel as it seems you have a dispute on
contract language.

Robert
____________

Robert Gregory Miller

Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science

Div. of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Molecular Science

Administrative Director/Research Administrator

SRA/NCURA Member

xxxxxx@cdrewu.edu

Office: 323.563.5961
Fax: 323.563.5966

Notice of Confidentiality

This message contains information that may be confidential or
privileged.

It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee or any person
entitled to receive it.  If you received this message in error,
please inform the author as soon as possible, do not disclose its
contents and delete it from your system